Winery name Az. Agr. Marchesi Incisa della Rocchetta s.s.agr.
Address: Via Roma 66 – 14030 Rocchetta Tanaro, Italy
Landline phone: +39.0141.644.647
Skype name: midr-wines
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-12:30pm, 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 10:00am-12:30pm, 3:00pm-6:00pm
Winery Tours: By appointment
Nearest International Airports:
All airports are connected to the freeway and are within 1 hour-1 hour 45 minutes away from the winery.
- Torino Caselle (100 km / 65 miles)
- Milano Linate (128 km / 80 miles)
- Milano Malpensa (144 km / 90 miles)
- Genova (100 km / 65 miles)
Nearest Railway Station:
The most important and nearest railway station is Asti, about 15 km / 10 miles away.
Please check the Italian Railways website for bookings and reservations: http://www.ferroviedellostato.it/homepage_en.html
- The main road is freeway A21/E70 Torino-Piacenza, easy to reach from any point in Northern Italy.
- Eastbound: Coming from Torino on the A21/E70 take the Asti-Est (east) exit and keep going on the state road SS10 towards Alessandria. Passed the village of Castello di Annone make a right turn to Nizza Monferrato/Rocchetta Tanaro. We are in the town center.
- Westbound: Coming from Alessandria/Milano/Genova on the A21/E70 take the Felizzano exit and keep going on the state road SS10 towards Asti. After 10 km / 7 miles make a left turn to Nizza Monferrato/Rocchetta Tanaro. We are in the town center.